Lean Portfolio Management SAFe
Duration: 2 days (+ optional 1 day workshop).
Language: English or German.
Type: Online (Remote) or Onsite (Crewcraft AG location).Type.
You can register online for this training. The pricing is in CHF, upon request we can charge in EUR based on daily exchange rate. It includes a training session, the course material, specific exam preparation, and test fees.
Single attendee, weekend trainings, or special requests:
Feel free to contact us and we will tailor the proposal according to your needs.
Lean Portfolio Management
Certified SAFe® Lean Portfolio Manager
This is a two-day interactive course that includes an additional one-day Getting Started with LPM workshop. In this course, attendees gain the practical tools and techniques necessary to implement the Lean Portfolio Management functions of Strategy and Investment Funding, Agile Portfolio Operations, and Lean Governance.
Aligning Strategy with Execution using the Scaled Agile Framework
Aligning strategy with execution is critical to any organization’s success and a key aspect of Scaled Agile Framework®. With a Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) approach, you can collaborate across silos, empower teams, and organize around value to adapt to what customers want, faster.
The Lean Portfolio Management course helps executives, project management officers (PMOs) and other key stakeholders plan dynamically and be flexible enough to adjust initiatives and budgets as the market changes. The LPM course provides the guidance and tools attendees need to work effectively in remote environments with distributed teams. You’ll learn how to connect portfolio strategy and initiatives to the agility planning and execution of work, how to integrate feedback from participatory budgeting, and how to adapt to change while maintaining your funding vision and roadmap.
Lean Portfolio Management answers the questions:
- How do I connect strategy to execution?
- How do I manage flow and solve perpetual overload?
- How can I fund and govern dynamically?
- How does Lean Portfolio Management fit into SAFe?
- Course materials
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- Access to SAFe® Collaborate, a visual online workspace
- One-year membership to the SAFe® Community Platform
- Lean Portfolio Manager certification exam
- Access to the optional Getting Started with LPM Workshop
- How to connect the portfolio to the enterprise.
- How to maintain portfolio vision and roadmap.
- How to establish Lean budgets and guardrails.
- How to create portfolio flow.