In this two-day course you will get to know the theoretical and practical basics of the Scaled Agile Framework®. With the subsequent certification as a SAFe 5 Agilist (SA), you acquire a qualification that will help you to lead your company to success in a constantly and fast changing market environment. You will learn how you can create added value for your customers with Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and what it means to take on a decisive leadership role in a lean-agile transformation at company level.
You will experience a PI planning simulation and learn how to develop an agile portfolio and design a lean-agile organization. You understand the Lean-Agile mindset and how you can use the principles and practices of SAFe to support your teams, projects and programs.
Aims of this training:
Gain an initial insight into the mindset associated with lean and agile, and learn the reasons for their effectiveness in today's constantly changing market environment. During these two days you will receive practical tips on various topics such as supporting agile teams and programs, implementing a lean portfolio and establishing a DevOps culture. After this course you will have an understanding of how to use the SAFe Framework to scale Lean and Agile developments in your company. This includes: Align your organization with SAFe and support it in the agile transformation · Promote agile transformations in your company· Build a lean-agile portfolio· coordinate a value stream· Support the execution of Agile Release Trains· Adapt the Scaled Agile Framework to your context· Support the motivation of employees through a lean-agile mindset
Target Group for this course:
- Agile Team Members (ATMs)
- Project & Program Managers
- Scrum Masters, Product Managers and Product Owners
Topics of this training:
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- What is a lean-agile mindset?
- Understand and apply SAFe principles
- Implementation of an agile release train
- Planning of product increments through PI Planning
- Agile portfolio management
- Coordinate value streams
- What does leadership mean in a lean-agile company?
Prerequisites, requirements and online test certification
- The training is carried out in English, the documents are in English
- Experience in the agile approach
- Certification as Scrum Master or Product Owner are an advantage
This training prepares you for a test so that you can obtain certification as a SAFe® Agilist (SA). Participants who pass the test receive:
- A SAFe Agilist Certificate (Certified SAFe Agilist)
- 1 year membership as a SAFe Agilist at Scaled Agile
- SAFe Agilist Branding Kit with the SA certificate badge
Duration of this seminar:
1 x 2 days (16 hours)
Registration & price:
You can register online for this training. All trainings are currently carried out remotely. The price of CHF 1,850.00 includes a two-day training session including two hours of specific exam preparation, the course material and the test fees.